|

Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's cold, but getting better

Yesterday on my walk I was freezing. I put Raven in his rain jacket which made him very unhappy. He let me put it on him but once we were across the street he was just draggin'. "I will not be seen in public in this ridiculous outfit!" he seemed to say. So, there on the street corner in front of all the school children, I helped Raven disrobe. I wonder if he regretted his decision later when we walked into the wind and rain--it felt worse than January! Today, at least, there was no wind or rain, although temperatures are still in the 40s.

Prom must have gone all right. We were in bed when Christina got home, and she is fast asleep in her bed. I did make it over to the hotel where prom was held because she had forgotten her camera, and parents were lining up to take pictures of the "Grand March." Well, I missed the Grand March because we were having our small group dinner/Bible study about a mile away, so I wanted to get back. But it was fun to see the kids all decked out.

Well, I hear her stirring now. I'll try to get some pictures up here. Tim took quite a few. Oh, she had a good time in spite of having her toes stepped on four times in one dance. She had 36 bobby pins in her hair. Now it seems she wants to meet her prom friends for breakfast.

The party just continues. Ah, to be young again....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com