|

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Now back to home stuff

My interview went well, I believe. I met with two assistant principals and enjoyed talking with both of them. They will be interviewing several people over the next couple of days, so we'll see how things go.

Now I need to face tasks at home. Laundry, grocery shopping, dog-food shopping (not a big deal, but you can get a discount if you buy two bags at the local pet food store), and general cleaning up.

Last night we were at an open house for another one of Mark's peers and friends from our old church. It was fun catching up again with old friends and hearing how things are going for them. I was chatting with a couple of ladies my age and a little older, and we were laughing at our conversation--how we discussed medical ailments and the concerns of growing older. One of my friends commented on how we used to talk about labor and delivery and now we discuss how many medications we are taking and how can that teen-age looking doctor know anything about taking care of anyone? Ah, mid-life--job changes, kid changes, parent changes, body changes--life sure isn't boring!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com