|

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Waiting...

This in between jobs thing is not easy. Even when good things come along, like interviews or even potential offers, it's hard to know what is best. I want to make sure I make a good decision, one that will not only benefit me but our family as well. And the waiting process is also tough--not knowing if I should accept one thing if something that would be more suitable is around the corner. And how long is around the corner? A dilemma.

I called on a job that would use my skills and I know that I would enjoy, but the company is still taking resumes so I couldn't get past the phone reception gal to talk to anyone in the HR (human resource) department, let alone the department I'd be interested in working in.

Thanks for prayers as we are in this transition time. Wisdom and patience are the two things I need most.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com