|

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mark is in Venice!

We got a call last night from Mark's friend's Dad, and today it was confirmed via e-mail--Mark and his friend John are in Venice! His e-mail was short (he said it was expensive) but he promised to email again when they arrive in Rome. They had a good time in Germany at John's grandma's house--spent a lot of time riding bikes I guess. So, he is safe and sound!

I'm already racing this morning--back and forth to Christina's school with items she forgot--guess it's nice to know I'm still needed for some things! Last night's volleyball game was fun, even during a tornado watch (no significant weather close by, though) and tomorrow our commute will be over an hour one way to St. Cloud. Christina's got a game in Wisconsin next Friday, but otherwise the games are within 30 minutes, I think. Well, it's fun to go cheer them on and to get to know the other parents a little better.

I've been to the pharmacy and bank, and now I'm going to stop in the bookstore on my way to work. No volleyball today, so it should be a relaxing evening at home!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com