|

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Trouble shooting day

Today at work was a fix-it day. The copier was not working, so I learned who to contact to get that taken care of, and now it is up and running! Also I found out that I didn't have speakers in my computer, so IT came over to plug in some new ones for me.

Now I have to pack and clean to get ready to go out of town tomorrow for the Women's Retreat. I think it will be cool and rainy, but it will be nice to get away. I'm hoping to do some reading and some napping. The fall colors should be starting up north, too--so it will be beautiful!

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stuck at work with no books. I'm forced to read blogs w/ my phone. Help!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com