|

Monday, September 25, 2006

A great getaway

This weekend was wonderful, stretching, challenging, fun and exhausting all in one. We had some great teaching with Susie Larson who shared her amazing testimony of God's healing and growth in her life. I had the opportunity to work her book table after meals and chatted with her a little bit. She is a gracious and vivacious person, and the impact of her words and the presence of God within her will stay with me for quite a while.

But now it's Monday morning and I've got to make my lunch and Christina's lunch and head out the door to school/work. Tomorrow is our Open House at the office and Wednesday Mark leaves for Europe.

That's okay. I like being busy. But I think I'll try to sneak a nap in somewhere.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com