|

Friday, September 22, 2006

Weekend getaway

I'm getting ready to go up to camp for the Women's Retreat this weekend. It will be fun to get away, even though I think the forecast is for wet and cool weather.

Tim's Uncle Danny & Aunt Jeanie (both in their 70s) were in a car accident last night on slippery roads. They are still in the hospital--Danny with neck injuries and Jeanie with a broken leg. Danny wasn't paralyzed but they were being very cautious in keeping his neck immobilized. Don't know yet the results of scans. Please keep them in your prayers. Danny is my father-in-law's brother.

Meanwhile, my mother-in-law's brother's funeral is today. I'm sorry that I won't be able to attend. He lived in Florida for the past several years, but most of his children (7) are in the Twin Cities.

I will be in prayer for these loved ones who are hurting and prayer for safety on the roads as much of our nation is experiencing bad weather. At least we don't have snow in MN yet!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com