|

Thursday, May 03, 2007

School is winding down...

It is May, my favorite month of the year, but also usually a busy one. The school year is "winding down," which means things are pretty busy at work. I'm done with my Anthropology/Sociology job for the summer on May 31--and won't be back at it till mid-August. The seminary job continues till mid-June, and I'm helping out during July while a couple of people are on vacation/maternity leave, and then back to "official" duties at the seminary also in mid-August.

Christina still has school through at least the first week in June. No graduation parties to plan this year (whew)--but it's hard to believe next year will be my last! For several years in a row, I had high school graduation parties every year, when we hosted exchange students. Now I've had a break in 2005 and again this year. I'm not complaining....

I love waking up to cool weather in the morning and walking before it's too warm, and enjoying cool evenings as well. Soon enough it will be hot 24/7. The lilacs are starting to bloom, and it looks and smells lovely outside.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com