|

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Time for a new mouse

I'm not blogging from my own computer today. Shhhhh... I'm at Tim's computer. The manual mouse at my computer is on the fritz. I took it apart and cleaned it, but it still refuses to cooperate.

Tim has a laser mouse. I want one too. So, until I get a laser mouse, I will blog from here.

He'll probably never know, since he doesn't blog any more, let alone read my less-than-frequent blog.

Today was my short day. It seems like it's the first time I've really left work early in a long time. Last week I went to the doctor in the morning and didn't get to work till almost noon. Today I left at 2:30.

I went to the driver's license place. That's right, my birthday is coming up next month, and I thought I'd take this opportunity to renew my license. It didn't take too long, so I was very proud.

Next I went to the bank to the drive-in. I had forgotten deposit slips, so I had to wait for one. Then when someone finally came back on the video screen, they said that since my driver's license ID was clipped, I'd need to send them the accompanying yellow paper (all to get a lousy $20 cash back). After a long wait, I got my paperwork, IDs and cash back. It seemed to take almost as long at the drive in bank as at the drivers' license place.

I came home to an empty house. Christina is exploring the retail world and going on job interviews. Christmas is coming, and stores are hiring. Tim's still at work.

Tomorrow I'll go to Women of Faith with my sister Cheri. I received some information about it in the mail today, which I appreciate. I did not appreciate that parking in the ramp costs $10, and that I'll probably have to meet my sister and her friends at the door. Ah well, the price we pay for getaway time! I know it will be well worth it.

I need a spiritual refresher. We've been between churches lately, and it will be good to get "charged up" and encouraged at the conference. I've also missed attending BSF and weekly Bible studies. I tell myself I need a break from all the activity, but I need something to keep me focused in the right way, too.

WOF will help nicely with that.

Maybe while I'm at the conference, Tim will buy me a nice mouse.

The laser kind.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com