|

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm sick...

Today I'm home sick. I didn't sleep well last night and I have a 101 temp. I have been so smug, noting that everyone at work except me was getting sick and this week everyone in my family but me was sick.

I tried to go to work. I dropped off a pan of lasagna for a co-worker whose wife just had surgery. I was careful not to touch anything when I prepared it last night.

I worked for about an hour and then headed home. I've been sleeping most of the day and drinking water--that's about it.

Tivo wasn't working for awhile this morning, which was probably a good thing since I slept instead of watching TV. I got it fixed, however, so I'm planning to watch Gilmore Girls at 3. It's been ages since I've watched an episode.

Tomorrow I'll need to go in to the hospital for my fasting blood sugar test since I have a doctor's appointment with my "endo" man as dad likes to call his endocrinologist. I'm getting lots of rest so I'm counting on being lots better tomorrow.

I haven't been eating too much (but don't worry, I'm keeping my pump on!)--I can't remember if it's starve a cold, feed a fever, or the other way around. At any rate, I think I have a fever and a cold.

Sorry to be moaning so much lately, but it seems bad news makes for better blog fodder somehow. Hopefully I'll be more upbeat soon!

Till next time,


Suzi

PS I did get a flu shot in October but this bug seems to be resistant to that. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com