|

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's cold again

Winter can't figure out it's supposed to be in the southern hemisphere by now. Or at least leaving the north. (I suppose it's only fall in the down-under land). When I walked Raven this morning there was a cold wind blowing, and now there are snow flurries along with the wind.

I heard that it might get up to 70 degrees on Tuesday. I hope they're right!

It's been a busy, tough week. Stresses of different kinds going on, but tax season will be over soon and that will be one stress relieved!

My sister and her husband have sold their home in the northwoods of Wisconsin and are moving to be close to my parents in eastern Tennessee. It's tempting to pack up and join them, especially with the winter we've had. But, we shouldn't complain too much, because we haven't had the snow like other folks have.

Our office at work is flooding. The registrar's office--with important paperwork. But it's not too bad--any paper and boxes have been moved to higher counters or shelves, and the re-frozen ground should hold off any more water seepage for awhile. This happened last year, too, after a quick melt of lotsa snow.

Ay caramba. But, if I didn't have anything to complain about, what would I blog about?

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com