|

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Tim!!


Happy birthday (one day late) to my wonderful husband Tim!

We both worked yesterday, but I had a roast in the crockpot and bread in the breadmaker. Mark was the only one who could join us for dinner (at first), but it was nice--corn on the cob too. Then Tim's Moldovan friends came over with their two children and brought us a salad, lots of home-grown veggies, breads and candies. By the time they left at 8:30 we were pretty wiped out.

Our family celebration on Sunday for brunch was very nice. We had quiche, fruit, sausage, bacon, toast, etc. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Things are slowing down a bit at work, but I teach my first class of Introduction to Liberal Arts on Friday. Tonight I'm going to work on my syllabus. I'm very excited to see the students!

Never a dull moment!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com