|

Friday, March 13, 2009

Nice visit

My sister Cheri was here briefly, and we had a nice, but too short visit. Her plane came in 30 minutes, so, although I was watching the progress from my computer at work, I didn't get away from my desk until the NWA website read "plane landed but not at gate." 

We went to Youthworks to meet the leader of the group my nephew traveled with to Florida on a missions trip. Then we went to Whole Foods and ate chocolate truffles, Yumm. We had dinner with Tim and the kids, and watched The Office and ate popcorn.

In the morning we walked the dog, then stopped at Mark's house to see the remodeling progress and have Cheri meet Zeus, Mark's sweet lab mix. Then lunch at Eddington's and a visit to Northwestern bookstore before I dropped her off at Crown College to meet her son Daniel.

They'll be back next weekend, as they are on a "road trip" to see Cheri's other two sons. Have fun, y'all--can't wait to see you next weekend!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com