|

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Back home

Well, I got back home around 6 pm last night and went out to dinner at Applebee's with Christina and her friend Pete. Christina and her boyfriend, Travis, cleaned the laundry room and kitchen while we were gone--practically spotless! What a nice welcome home!

I went to the grocery store after supper and got home around 10 pm. Finally got to bed around 11:30, watching a show on Reagan instead of "Monk" which was pre-empted by Reagan. Tim walked in the door at 11:45 and I was very glad to see him! It's nice to be home together after several days apart.

Dad continues to do well and take some helpful naps. It was so nice to spend time with Mom and Dad and my sister Cheri and her husband Pat. It was a slower pace which I enjoyed, especially the beautiful setting (which I mentioned in my previous blog).

Tomorrow, back to work. Not sure I'm ready yet. Oh, Raven is doing well, too--although I think he lost his appetite a bit. He has a tummy ache and hasn't been eating all that much, so I fixed him some rice. His wound seems to be getting better, too.

Cleaned out the car today. It's really beautiful outside. Dryer stopped working while we were gone, so I'm hanging some things on our upstairs outside porch. Things will dry pretty fast because it's warm and we have a nice breeze.

Hopefully I will remember what to do when I get back to work tomorrow--it's been over a week!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com