|

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tomorrow is the last day of ILA

Well, tomorrow is my last day teaching Introduction to Liberal Arts till next year. And what am I doing? Blogging, facebooking, surfing, looking for an episode to Monk in which Tivo failed to record the last 15 minutes (no luck finding it)--when I should be grading and preparing.

But I really am pretty prepared. We are just going to review what they've learned, answer questions about students meeting with advisors next week, and go over their assignment for their final paper and their evaluation of the class.

It's been a very good group of students, and I'm grateful. I'll miss them all. I hope to be a part of their lives during their career at Bethel-whether it ends this year or at graduation in three years from this spring.

I hope I've made a small difference in their lives. I know they have made one in mine.

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Kuldeep Singh said...

Buy Discount American Motors Parts OnlineWe have American Motors replacement parts, American Motors Accessories and American Motors performance parts that will fulfil your vehicles needs right here. We are offering, free shipping for all orders more than $50. We promise to ship them as soon as possible; not delaying more than 48hrs. We have made American Motors parts and American Motors accessories catalog as user friendly as we can. We supply thousands of American Motors parts and Accessories like American Motors Seat Covers, American Motors Car Covers, American Motors belts and hoses, American Motors oxygen sensors.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com