|

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Saturday, in the park, I know it's not the 4th of July.....

Brrrr. Here it is, only a couple weeks from 90 degree temperatures, and we are freezing with cloudy skies, wind, and temperatures in the 40s (and 50s). I helped at the AFS car wash today--but actually we did pretty well--I think we got some sympathy money.

Now I am taking a little break to gear up for the evening--our kids are playing at the neighbors house (yard) and I'm inviting adults over for hot drinks (hot chocolate and the like). I'm sure we'll get our ears blown off with this wild music, but hopefully the other neighbors won't mind (they've been warned). Christina has invited her whole 8th grade class, and she and two friends will be here soon to spend the night before their church performance tomorrow.

I still have some tidying up to do soooooooooo........

Till next time,
Suzi

PS Also got the van's flat tire fixed and rear axle as well--it was leaking fluid or something. Good thing we have 3 vehicles, Tim's not working today, and Luke was also available! Thank you Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com