|

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Sweating this week, next week snow

As I sit here watching the leaves fall, I know that I will have to change out of my sweats into shorts and a t-shirt if I don't want to perspire all day long. I'm resisting the temptation to turn on the air conditioner--knowing that this is Minnesota, where they say, "If you don't like the weather today, wait till tomorrow."


I heard it is supposed to snow next week. Last week we had a frost. This week we have been enjoying temperatures in the 80s.

This is really confusing the exchange students, who had resigned themselves to cold or at least cooler temperatures. Now they think spring has come.

Just wait till next week.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com