|

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

A noteworthy day?

Today is two days before my birthday, two days before Thanksgiving, one month before Christmas, and the day I go back to my family physician to discuss my blood sugar issues. I got up early to walk the dog so I wouldn't be rushing after the kids got off to school. Turns out they were late getting out the door, I'm waiting to use the shower because Tim is cleaning drywall buckets (in the laundry tub, but he's using hot water), so I hope I don't end up late as well to my 8:30 appointment.

Also, I plan to pick up our Christmas photocards and portraits. That will be a fun highlight. Then there are Christina's conferences in the afternoon.......
And, the kids are off school for the next three days. So, I'll enjoy this last day of "freedom" for awhile........but I know I'll enjoy them at home for a bit as well.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com