|

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Big day coming up

Tomorrow is a big day. In the morning, I'm going to see my diabetes nurse educator as well as my nutritionist for a repeat visit. I may get an insulin pen to have with me before meals, which will come in handy with Christmas coming up! After the hospital visit (my appointment is in the hospital basement), I'm going over to see about a new job. I'd be working in a home office--not far from my home, where I'd be doing secretarial/computer things. The only thing is I'm not familiar with the computer programs I'd need to use, so we'll see tomorrow how things go--if it will work out or not.

I guess I'm not too nervous about the hospital visit, but the job thing is a little more of a mystery. It would be nice to have it--it would be part-time, and close to home. But at the end of January I'll start working two days a week for my brother-in-law during tax season. We need to be saving money for our daughter's high school tuition--she wants to go to a Lutheran High School that is more than double the tuition we're paying now. And, Luke will have college tuition.........

So, we'll see how it goes....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com