|

Friday, December 19, 2003

Countdown

It's getting closer and closer to Christmas! Yesterday I got quite a bit of shopping done, the van in for an oil change, and my hair cut. Today I'll be at the hospital for my diabetes check and then off to the office to see if this job is going to work out. I don't know if I'll be working any next week or not, because we are leaving Christmas night for Tennessee--and I still have to wrap gifts and pack!

I'm trusting that the day will go well, I'll do my best and whether the job pans out or not, it's in God's hands. Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry.....

That's what my kids always tell me, "Don't worry mom!" And I reply--"I'm a mom, it's my job to worry!" But I know Jesus says not to worry, to trust in God who provides for all our needs.

Okay, here we go!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com