|

Friday, November 28, 2003

The day after

I had a really nice birthday. My siblings all called and left messages, then I got to talk to Lori this morning. My parents sent me a beautiful purple outfit, which I wore proudly to the terrific Thanksgiving dinner at Tim's brother's house. I made an apple crisp dessert as well as green bean casserole. We enjoyed each other (there were about 30 people including Kari's family), played games and watched specials on TV.

I took my second dose of insulin and this morning--even after a Thanksgiving meal--my blood sugar was 137--the lowest reading in the moring I've had in a long time. Here's to long life and good health!

Actually, I'm grateful for every day I wake up and every day I see my kids come home from school and my husband from work. I am blessed.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com