|

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Dinner and a play

Last night we went to the Old Log Theater with some good friends and enjoyed dinner and a play. The play was called "Out of Order"--a British comedy about a politician who misses an important meeting to have a rendevous with one of the Labor party secretaries (he's conservative) even though they are both married to other people. The discovery of a body in the window puts a crimp on things, as well as the arrival of unexpected guests. The twists and turns were quite hilarious. We also enjoyed our dinner--Tim and Yvonne had walleye, Scott had prime rib, and I enjoyed a vegetarian lasagna--with thousands of vegetables and fruit on the side--it was really good, but I couldn't eat it all.

The play even ended right before ten--just in time for my nightly insulin injection. It was my first time without Tim helping me--and I did it all by myself! Unfortunately, when I came out of the handicapped stall where I was doing the injection, a rather large handicapped woman was waiting for that very stall. When I went out in the hallway I saw a wheelchair, and heard her tell someone she was waiting for that stall. Oh, well, I guess I'm disabled in a way, too..........maybe next time I can find a smaller space to shoot up.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com