|

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Long day, dental work

Yesterday Monday lived up to its name, at least in the work world. My mother-in-law said she tried to reach me at the office, calling ten times before she got through. The mail didn't come till 1:30 pm, and I didn't get to paperwork till late in the afternoon. It was 9 pm before I dragged myself out of the tax office and drove, first to my mother-in-law's to drop off her tax stuff (she is an accountant in our little family group) and then home to crash. The meatballs I had made in the crock pot were all gone, but Tim had run the dishwasher and cleared off the counter, so that was a nice surprise.

This morning I got up early again (5:30) to walk Raven and get everyone up and out the door. Mark made his 7:45 endodontal appointment and survived a root canal. I didn't have the heart to make him go back to school--he will be numb till after noon. It was fairly painless and lasted about an hour, so Mark did very well. Now we have scheduled an appointment for a crown to go on that tooth. We won't even talk about all the cavities that have yet to be filled.........

But hey, Monday's over. Things gotta be lookin' up.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com