|

Friday, June 25, 2004

Blogging late again

I probably wouldn't be blogging so late (11:15 am), but Tim forgot his lunch this morning, and he and the boys were all riding together, pulling the trailer, so it wasn't easy for them to turn around and come back, even though I called only ten minutes or less after they had left for the day. Tim was on his phone, so I called Luke, who interrupted Tim who was talking on the phone to his brother Greg. "Meet us at Home Depot" he said, so off I went. Or so I thought.

Tim called back and asked if I wanted to bring the bikes, since the bike repair shop is not far from Home Depot, and we need to fix two bikes before our trek to Cornerstone. I thought it would take too long, but I ended up loading up the bikes, taking Raven outside for a few minutes, and then bringing Raven along too. As I was just starting to move along the highway, Tim called, now finished at Home Depot. We dedided to meet at the bike shop, which was on the way to their job.

Got at the bike shop a little before 9. It opens at 10. Oh well, now I know how to get there. I gave Tim his lunch, got a check from him that he had forgotten to give me this morning, and headed back home. The boys had complained this morning that we were out of "everything"--I've been trying not to go to the store since we'll be leaving soon, but I guess it won't be till Monday or Tuesday now. Anyway, I decided to run into Cub, after opening up a few windows for Raven, who was still waiting in the car.

After my stop at Cub, I finally arrived back at home, unloaded the groceries, and Raven and I finally got out on our walk. The sun was higher in the sky than our usual time, and it's finally starting to warm up. My sweats were a bit uncomfortable, but not unbearable. Raven and I made it back, I watered the new, dying sod that Tim had placed in our back yard, then checked on Christina, who I had aroused before our walk. She was back in bed, snuggling with the dog. I told her before we could pick up her friend, she had to clean up the kitchen, and I had to shower and eat.

Now I'm asking her to vacuum, and she is resisting. Well, two can play at this game. Stay tuned to see who vacuumed what.....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com