|

Monday, July 19, 2004

More new blogggers
 
I just found out that our good friend and small group leader Dale has begun blogging. He is an excellent writer and thinker, and I hope he keeps us entertained with his thoughts on life, faith, and sore toes.
 
And, as usual, I am among the last in my family to find out about another event--the blogging of my six-year-old nephew Richard. He has inherited his mom's (my sister's) wit and smartness in general. 
 
We are having fun with my parents visiting here from Tennessee. Although, I guess we wore them out so much yesterday that they went back to their campground at 5 pm and said they wouldn't be back till afternoon today (after lunch, they said).
 
We'll enjoy every minute we can get with them. Soon, they'll be off to my sisters. (Both of them, first Wisconsin, then Illinois.)
 
Till next time,
 
 
Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzi said...

I love you both, too--thanks for commenting!

Suzi

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com