|

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A busy day

Today will be my running day. Since BSF has moved out to Maple Grove, I can run some errands out there. Camping World isn't too far, so I can get a new, longer sewer hose for our camper (we've got one last camping trip planned in October). The Christian bookstore is also in the area, so I can pick up a CD of hymns for Tim, who's been enjoying hymn sings in the nursing home where's he's currently working. On my way home I can stop at the library to return books that are due today.

And then come home to welcome my children from school, work on supper--and do some household chores? My sister blogged about taming the paper monster--that's definitely something I need to tackle.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com