|

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Bible Study Fellowship

Yesterday was the first day of BSF for this new year. I always look forward to a new year, meeting new women and beginning a new study of the Bible. This year we are studying the Acts of the Apostles, as well as some of the New Testament letters. We are in a new location this year, so everything seemed fresh and exciting. I know a couple of people in my discussion group from the past few years, but most are unfamiliar to me--but this offers a chance to begin new relationships.

It was so great to see all these women eager to learn and study, and hear the lecture about Acts as well. We sang hymns together and also received notes for personal study during the week as well as a cool map of the areas where the church began. (I love maps.)

It has always been a challenge for me to do daily Bible study--it seems I end up doing my BSF lesson one or two days before the Wednesday meeting. Now, I have started a new blog (well, I've been blogging there for several weeks now). In my new blog I'm doing Bible study as well--right now I'm in the middle of the book of Mark. I hope to keep up my Bible study blog as well as my BSF lessons. Maybe I'll pace myself more during the week. We'll see how it goes.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com