|

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Bye bye van

I know I wrote about the van leaving us quite a while back, but now it's finally gone. Last night Tim and I went (with Mark and Christina) down to Loaves and Fishes (I think that's the correct name, not Fishes and Loaves). Anyway, we met up with Steve and Joan, brought the van, and signed on the dotted line. Steve and Joan will have a big van to transport homeless people to their recovery sessions--Steve was already recruiting people last night to come to their meeting this evening.

I have to smile when I think of a group of recovering alcoholics filling our 1992 conversion van, with the bumper sticker, "We are proud of our Cooper honor student" still plastered on the back. We are proud of Steve and Joan, and the brave people who are struggling to overcome their addiction, and who will, hopefully, find peace and new life in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com