|

Friday, November 19, 2004

Rewiring the house and my brain

As I mentioned in my November 12 blog, I often need to be looking for something important in order to get rid of stuff in the search process. And, often I need to host some sort of event in my home to get the house looking neat and clean.

Today, Tim and a friend are working to install heat in the garage. In the process, they will upgrade a garage outlet, move the stove, and fix a plug on an old small refrigerator that they discovered to be a fire hazard.

Since they need to do all these things, I am scurrying about to pick up the laundry room (where the circuit breaker is located), vacuum behind the stove (what kind of nice surprises do you think I discovered there?) and Tim is decluttering the garage, not to mention finding the fire-hazard plug.

It is always good to tackle new projects so that ones that should be done on a regular basis finally get attention. I think my brain is wired in a funny way so that only under dire circumstances can I accomplish mundane tasks. Is there any hope that some day I can schedule things to be accomplished on a rotating schedule? Time to get back to Flylady........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com