|

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Now she is sick :(

Poor Christina. After all that scurrying about helping me the other day, she must have worn herself out. Today she's home sick, but still has her cheery countenance.

She ended up not making dinner last night, as she was feeling tired. She perked up a little bit when a friend stopped by, but ended up going to bed early.

So, I guess I'm glad I'm still needed around here. We still had spaghetti, a meal she had planned. In fact, her friend Jimmy ended up staying for supper.

Maybe tomorrow she'll be back to her healthy self--I'm just hoping the helpful self remains. I'm enjoying this phase as long as I can. I'm still holding out that she'll make supper soon and I can do something else, like--blog or surf the web?

Till next time,


Suzi

4 Comments:

Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Or watch "Raymond," or "7th Heaven," or "Who's Line is in Anyways," or ". . .

or "encourage" your husband to write something on his blog.

Where or where is a good maid when you need one? 8) :)
:<) hahahahahahahaha

2:40 PM  
Blogger Suzi said...

I am hurt........

2:42 PM  
Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Why?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Is it because I left "Gilmore Girls" off the list?

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com