|

Friday, November 05, 2004

Finally posting

I have been trying to post all morning, but have been getting error messages. I was able to post Blogging for Light but for some reason I couldn't post here. Ah well. I am now chatting with Noh, our exchange student from Thailand, whom I have not seen online for several weeks!

Yesterday I went to Mark and Christina's school for parent/teacher conferences. I am again convinced that West Lutheran is the place for them both to be right now. It is so different from big public schools. Even though I spent a good 3 hours there, I didn't have to wander vast halls, and teachers were so willing to offer time and help if needed.

Now Carla has signed in with her new web camera, so I better go to keep track of all of this! More later!

Till next time,


Suzi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com