|

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

The turkey is in the roasting pan my mother-in-law gave me. The potatoes are made (just need to be warmed up), the stuffing is made, apples are sliced and ready to go in a pie, the gravy stock is on the stove, the light wheat bread is baking in the bread maker. The cranberries are in the refrigerator--cooked last night.

So, I just need to check the turkey, fix the green bean casserole, bake the pies and heat up the other stuff.

And this is just my trial run--on Sunday all the in-laws will be here--so there will be 16 of us instead of just the five today.

I'm counting my blessings and thanking the Lord for good health, children who help, and good food (which will hopefully stay that way!)

A very happy and blessed Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good nap! (I know I'm gonna need one!)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com