|

Monday, January 10, 2005

i think i've got it

The last two days have gone well with the iPod (thanks to Tim for correcting my spelling). I guess all it needed was a charging--and Tim has graciously let me use his earplugs so I don't have to worry about headphones under my hat. Yesterday I listened to Cat Stevens, beginning with Moonshadow, cruising along on the Peace Train, and ending with Morning is Broken. (a favorite of mine, especially on a Sunday morning!)

Today Elton John ended abruptly midway through my walk, but I think I started him too soon in the house before we got going. I was able to switch to Carolyn Arends, while Raven barked and pulled, but I successfully made the transition. Unfortunately, I didn't get the volume adjusted correctly so it was a little hard to hear Carolyn, but I'll try again tomorrow.

It's supposed to get really cold later this week, so I don't know how that may affect my listening ability. Walks may be shorter, so maybe I'll do more tuning in indoors.

Till next time,


Suzi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com