|

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Another full day

Today will be another full day--Bible Study Fellowship in the morning and then later this afternoon I need to work for Luke at the office. Luke's plan was to work 3-6 to learn some accounting first hand and also to help Jeff and Dawn, as Dawn needs to leave on Wednesdays by 3 so she can pick up the kids and help out at church on Wednesday nights. But the last few weeks Luke has been busy at drywall--so I've filled in for him once and Tim has once too.

I'm grateful we don't have a lot scheduled in the evenings during the week. I need that time to recuperate and catch up with the kids (not to mention Tim). Tomorrow and Friday will be full days at work, so I'm cherishing the hours I have at home while I can!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com