|

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Missing missions

Tomorrow my nephew Daniel is leaving for Peru on a missions trip. We are praying for him and know that he will have a wonderful experience, and be changed even more than he hopes to change the circumstances of those he will minister to.

I am envious, because I have a heart for missions--especially in Ecuador where I was a short term missionary twice--for a summer in 1978 (college days) and in February of 1998. But I know God has missionary work for all of us no matter where we are--and we just need to look around us for opportunities to be used of him.

God bless you, Daniel--we will be reading about you on your mom's blog and check out the missions blog you have started as well.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com