|

Friday, February 25, 2005

Conference time

Tim was able to join me for conferences with the kids' teachers yesterday, so that is always helpful and beneficial. I am continually amazed at the dedication of private school teachers who work for little pay and put up with a lot just to educate our kids and help them along the right path. I'm really grateful for each one of them, and for the suggestions they gave us to help Mark and Christina do even better in school.

Tim went over to his mom's to run tax returns on the computer after conferences. I crashed fairly early, and didn't hear him when he got home. I guess he and Christina talked about school after he got home for about an hour.

I'm so blessed to have partners in raising these teenagers--teachers, and especially my husband. I know I'd do a lousy job alone!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com