|

Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday, fun day?

It's Friday--coming to the end of a busy week. It's been crazy at work at the tax office, with people anxious to get the refunds they are receiving, phones ringing with questions, more appointments, tax questions, people coming and going for appointments and picking up tax returns, paper work, computer work, computer lock ups and problems etc.

Tim came down to the office last night about 4:45 to run some tax returns on the computer there. We both left about 7--he ended up going to his mom's to do some more computer entry on her tax returns. Dinner was late--ham that had been in the crockpot all day with corn. We ate, let the dog out, watched a little TV, emptied the garbage and collapsed into bed.

Today we do it all over again........but tomorrow is Saturday!

Actually, I don 't want to be wishing my days away, and I enjoy the work I do. I know several people who are looking for work, and here I am, blessed with work when I'd really rather be home. Seems we're never satisfied.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com