|

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Back to reality

After enjoying a relatively quiet week at work, where I was able to get caught up on filing and record-keeping, Monday came in like a tornado. I was running late anyway, but pleased to see when I did arrive at the officed that there were no messages and that coffee was already made. My brother-in-law's associate, Don, had made coffee and had picked up messages before I got there. Little did I know there were 14 saved messages waiting for responses. There were stacks and stacks of files to be put away, and people calling, coming in, dropping off and picking up tax stuff all day long. It was 7 pm before I dragged myself away from my desk and out the door.

Fortunately, I did not have car trouble this week, but I did need to drop off something at my mother-in-law's. I got home and found 5 meatballs were waiting for me in the crockpot. Well, I was glad my family enjoyed the other few dozen or so. Then Tim got a call and needed to run to his mom's to print a tax return that I had just mailed that morning. His client needed information by midnight last night to file for the FAFSA--financial aid for student something.....

I wished Mark a happy birthday again last night and this morning too. The great thing about being a leap year baby is that on the off years, you can party for two days (or more!). Today I'll be home to fix supper--so they won't have to eat out of the crockpot and I can see that there's plenty for me, too.

I love Tuesdays. Time to rest up, reflect, and read. Speaking of which, I've gotta catch up on my Bible study.....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com