|

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Going hither and yon

All right--yesterday morning, as I mentioned, Mark was home sick, so I hurried to walk Raven and then take Christina to school. After that, I came back home, blogged and went off to Bible study. I got home, was relaxing a bit before my planned trip to the grocery store, when Tim called to ask if I could work at the office. Our son Luke normally works Wednesday afternoons, so Dawn, the office manager and my sister-in-law, can leave and get home in time to get the kids to church. But Tim needed Luke's help with drywall yesterday all day. So, I agreed to fill in, and raced to the gas station, the grocery store and the office.

Turns out I was at the office till 7 pm. Fortunately Christina was at a friend's till 8:30, so that worked out okay. Mark was feeling better, and he and Christina went off to school together this morning. I stopped at my mother-in-law's (also an accountant) where Tim was working at her computer, inputing her tax returns. I had picked up some dinner for Tim and myself, and finally dragged myself home by about 9, after picking up Christina.

Today I think I am only going one place--to the office, all day. But you never know.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com