|

Monday, March 21, 2005

It's Monday again

It's Monday, but it is the start of Holy Week and spring break for our kids and many others. It may be a lighter week at work, or it may not be. Traffic should be better today, I think--but we'll see.

It was a good weekend--I did a lot of reading of a book I've been continually renewing--Third Watch by Brock and Bodie Thoene. I have to finish it because I'm on the final renewal and it's due before tax season ends. So, it's my little spring break indulgence.

As I go through the week, I hope I can be reminded of Jesus and what he went through the week before his resurrection. In the midst of papers and phone calls, I hope to thank him for his sacrifice and pray for a humble heart.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com