|

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A late night track meet

Yesterday Christina was in a track meet that was over two hours away in Wells, Minnesota. They left school early, about 2 pm, and she called me at about 8 to say they were still not finished and it would be very late before she got home. (Fortunately she had a ride.) At 12:30 am I got a call and she was just arriving back at campus. She came in to our bedroom at 1 am to announce she was finally home.

This morning I let her sleep in a bit--she'll miss band and part of study hall, and we'll have an opportunity to stop at the eye doctor to get her glasses adjusted, then I'll head on to my Bible study after I drop her off.

She's got practice again today, and I think another meet tomorrow. But that one will be closer to home. (I hope!)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com