|

Friday, April 22, 2005

My sister is coming!

My sister is coming to visit on Monday. She's not really coming to see me (well, she is sort of), but to bring her son and a friend to visit colleges in our neck of the woods. Most of their time will be on college campuses, but I'm still looking forward to their visit. And now I have the motivation I need to try to get the house in shape. It's one thing to have company come for a meal or dessert--but to host them in your bedrooms and bathrooms-----well, let's say we are going to give the washing machine and vacuum a good workout, as well as search for cleaners hidden in closets for awhile.

Cheri is a fellow blogger too. She and my friend Theresa are regular bloggers that I read daily. Theresa has an amazing blog with incredible links and interesting topics, and Cheri always has daily inspirations. I know that it's not easy to come to the computer on a regular basis, but I'm glad Cheri and Theresa make this effort.

Well, I should wean myself from the computer and try to get cracking around the house. There is always work to be done, and especially if 3 more will share our home in a few days!

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger TKls2myhrt said...

Amazing? Well, there's some pressure! I only started becuase of you, remember. You are my blogmother, Suzi. Have fun with your sister!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com