|

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Volunteering

Today I'm volunteering at my kids' school. I haven't done that yet this year--at least not more than donate some brownies or bars for a treat at a fundraising supper or music event. This week they need help setting up and sorting things for the weekend garage sale fundraiser.

It's a small school for a high school--240 students compared to the over 2000 at the public high school. I'll probably see my kids and their friends. I think my daughter is getting somewhat past the "my parents are an embarrassment," but we'll see. I'll still try to be discreet--won't hug her in the halls or call out "I love you!" from several feet away.

But it will be fun to check up on them, in a very discreet way, of course.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com