|

Friday, June 24, 2005

It's Friday.........

Our oldest has moved out of the house. Our younger two left for a week of camp on Monday. And now, it is Friday, and though I had (weeks ago) envisioned a nice getaway for Tim and me--perhaps even an overnight or two in a hotel--this week has not turned out to be so.

Ah, well. I still have enjoyed the week with Tim. I started my new job on Monday, and enjoyed dinners with him on each night. Yesterday we had breakfast at an Irish cafe together. Last night, after working hard all day in heat and humidity, I was able to tuck him in as he fell asleep around 9 pm.

Today I do not have a drywall assignment--yet! I'm taking Raven to Petsmart for grooming this morning, I've got to buy a shower gift, make some phone calls, get some keys made, go to the bank and go grocery shopping. Tonight we plan to set up the camper (last night was just too hot) so we can do a test run before we go out of town next week.

Tomorrow afternoon the kids get back from camp. I've missed them but I'm sure they've had a great time. And Tim and I will have plenty of time for solitude as they are growing up far too fast!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com