|

Saturday, August 06, 2005

A hard day, but good by the end

Some days dealing with your kids is just hard, no matter how old they are. I had an "altercation" with my teenage daughter, a disagreement with my 20-year-old son, and a nagging worry about my 17-year-old son overseas.

Plus I've been bugged by an unresolved problem with my e-mail at work, so I was basically pretty bummed out.

Tim, bless his heart, got in the car to take me out for supper. We tried a new place for some healthy pizza (an oxymoron--actually it was pretty good) and then went for a drive. We ended up at the office, and I worked on my e-mail problem. I called technical support for the upteenth time that week, and finally was able to get through (I guess they are there 24/7). I was finally able to set up my e-mail account again--because of some changes made by the server, things got messed up and my account, which is new, didn't make the transfer to the new system.

To make me feel even better, Tim stopped at DQ and got me a dilly bar. I'm so thankful for such a patient husband, who, even though he has his own stresses, takes time to help me and heal my soul. He is a gift from God--the one who is the Ultimate Healer. I'm just glad he uses Tim to help get me through the disappointments and discouragements of life.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com