|

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Exhaustion

Exhaustion prevented me from blogging yesterday. I went to work for a couple of hours on Sunday, didn't get to bed till after midnight, then was up at five. We had meetings at the office and I had to set up for meals (lunch and dinner) and make a run to pick up lunches. Had BSF at 7 pm and collapsed into bed when I got home at 9:15 or so.

Today I'm much more rested. Homecoming evening was as fun as the morning, seeing old friends, looking at old pictures, and catching up. The food wasn't bad either.

There were lots of folks I wish had been there, but now I have a booklet with people's names, addresses and e-mails. It's so great to have lived long enough to be in a shrinking world with technology bringing us closer together.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com