|

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Even techies have trouble sometimes...

It's the last day of summer today. But tomorrow temperatures are predicted to reach 85 degrees. I rebelled against autumn's advent by wearing white sandals and a pastel blouse to work (you know, you're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day.) Allergy sufferers are looking forward to the first frost, and I guess I'm not sad to say good-bye to summer. I enjoy the change of seasons, and fall is a beautiful time in Minnesota.

At work, I celebrated my three month anniversary. Hard to believe I've already been there that long. I'm finally able to print from my computer at work, but it's only a temporary fix. The techie spent an hour on the phone with me and about two hours fiddling around with it trying to get my connection to our shared office computer to work from my laptop. Finally he got me to print through Nicole's computer, and since we share something with Minnehaha Academy across the street, a techie from over there will have to do the final fix. I was relieved to know that it wasn't me specifically who was at fault with the computer problem.

We'll enjoy the last warm days here--tomorrow I'll be in the air conditioning at the office. Cooler days will be here soon enough. Then we'll have lots of time to spend with computers, printers, and the like. It's good to have technology working on cool, windy, rainy days.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com