|

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Cool mornings, warm days

I love September. The days are still warm, but the nights and mornings are cool. I'm wearing long pants and a jacket now for my walks with Raven, but after I went to the grocery store this afternoon I almost wished I had turned the air conditioning on. The elementary kids are back at the school across the street, so we are into our morning/afternoon traffic pattern again. It's not really that bad--it is only jam packed on our little street from about 8:45-9 am and 3:10-3:30 pm. If Raven and I are out walking that late in the morning, it's fun to visit the kids. I try to make sure they are dog lovers before we get too close--some of them bound right up to him, though.

Well, I better get running. I'm blogging late today so I need to get supper on soon.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com