|

Monday, November 28, 2005

Mondays are not getting any easier...

Mondays are not getting any easier, and I suppose especially after partying so hard yesterday on my birthday. It was a busy day at work--a committee came to interview pastors in various stages of licensure, and I always get to run out to pick up lunch for them, plus greet all the pastors as they arrive.

Gave our own pastor's daughter a ride home today, so I got home about five. Had left-overs for dinner and off to Bible study fellowship. Then home to blog.

Quite an exciting day.

I am planning to go to bed soon so perhaps Tuesday will be a more rested day--and I need to e-mail the conference newsletter tomorrow too. It's all set to go, just checking on last minute details and getting it ready to put in a PDF format.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com