|

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Easing into the day

Well things are not quite as busy and active this morning at work as they were yesterday, so I'll sneak in a quick blog. I have more time to collect my thoughts and organize my desk to make sure I'm getting all the communication done around here that need communicating! (That's my main job--communications manager-self-titled.)

Cheri, Pat & Daniel are coming to town--but they're staying on the other side of town by Daniel's new college :) so we'll only have a chance to see them for breakfast on Saturday. I hope it's not too early as it's getting tough getting up at 5:30 four mornings a week. I guess I just love that snooze button too much! (My cell phone alarm goes off at 5.) But whatever time, it will be worth it to see them. We haven't seen Pat in quite awhile since we haven't been to Eagle River in a couple of years, I think. It will be nice to catch up, in whatever brief time we have.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com